Red Bull’s Global Rallycross is now viewable on your TV. All 10 of the 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross events will be televised, including the Seattle GRC in September.
The broadcast races will be available across the globe by streaming the coverage from www.redbull.tv or tuning into the multi-device application.
“The ability to bring Red Bull Global Rallycross to our fans worldwide via a no-authentication-needed digital platform is huge,” said Colin Dyne, CEO Red Bull GRC. “Our core audience is always looking for the most convenient way to access content, whether on television, online or via their mobile devices. Red Bull TV offers our fans another opportunity.”
Each race’s coverage lasts 90 minutes and switches between 14 cameras covering angles Red Bull knows you want to see.
The broadcast team, led by racing legend Ricky Johnson, will focus on features and storytelling during the pre-race show.
You can check out each of the Red Bull Global Rallycross races for up to three months after the race, too.
The televised Red Bull Global Rallycross schedule includes races at:
- Phoenix, AZ: May 21 at 4:00 pm ET
- Phoenix, AZ: May 22 at 5:30 pm ET
- Dallas, TX: June 4 at 3:00 pm ET
- Daytona, FL: June 19 at 3:30 pm ET
- The Base: July 3 at 5:30 pm ET
- Washington, D.C.: July 30 at 3:30 ET
- Atlantic City, NJ: August 28 at 2:30 pm ET
- Seattle, WA: September 18 at 2:00 pm ET
- Los Angeles, CA: October 8 at 7:30 pm ET
- Los Angeles, CA: October 9 at 6:30 pm ET
Check out the Phoenix, AZ, races from this past weekend or look at the race standings at www.redbull.tv, and don’t forget to pick up your tickets to GRC Seattle’s race day at www.redbullglobalrallycross.com.
Red Bull Global Rallycross Seattle will be held at Evergreen Speedway inside the Monroe Fairgrounds on Sept. 18.